Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 24, 2011 Mass Music

Opening: Come, Now Is the Time to Worship
Penitential Rite: Kyrie (Manibusan)
Gloria: Glory to God (Angrisano, Tomaszek)

Responsorial Psalm: This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad.
Easter Sequence: Christians, to the Paschal Victim
Gospel Acclamation: Alleluia (Alstott)

Sprinkling Rite: Come to the Water
Offertory: The Wonder of Your Love
Holy: Holy (Angrisano, Tomaszek)
Memorial Acclamation: Christ Has Died (Angrisano, Tomaszek)
Great Amen: Amen (Angrisano)
Our Father: Our Father (Eb)

Lamb of God: Lamb of God (Maher)
Communion: Behold the Lamb
Closing: Forever (Tomlin)

I'm going to ask the traditional choir director to help us with the Easter Sequence. It doesn't make any sense to me (mostly because I can't read notes). I've already talked to her about it. She'll just sneak in and lead the congregation, then sneak back out of the choir corner.

On Sunday, I'm gonna try to get to St. Pius by 7AM. Mass starts at 9AM. Could you all get there by 7:30AM? Thanks!

If you guys wanna practice, let me know. I'm free tomorrow after 2PM every day except Thursday. We can meet up.

Lastly, if you guys know of anybody that wants to sing, play bass, or cajon, just forward them this e-mail! Thanks again. Have a blessed Holy Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment